Tyrant Slayer Studios Frauditor Needs a Safe Space

American Amy

Funny how you didn’t reply to me.
I’m sorry I am trying to reply I’m not familiar with this site if you’re the person talking about move to another country or serve in the military and all that I want to keep this country from becoming like other countries I want us to hold onto the rights we have. And as far as this competition thing goes I am a activist I don’t make money doing this I am monitized that is very rare that I make $100 takes me about three months and for many years I was not monetized. Even if I didn’t make a lot of money doing this again it’s not my goal I would rather I wanna see everybody recording I wanna see everybody document the police and all public employees and the courses are duties. That’s one of the things I hope to accomplish this movement that’s one thing I have seen this movie accomplish so I won’t competition I would like for everybody to video every time they see an interaction and if they have the time I wish all citizens would pull over and video I sure do and I don’t care if they put them on YouTube the more exposure the better it Hass to go further than that and it does when is the local active is down here as soon West Palm Beach to try to get our building back open so everyone can get back in there (and she’s doing with her own money ) so all Citizens in visitors a West Palm Beach can have access to the public building that is paid for by public tax dollars not be kept away by policy. Has it ever occur to any of you that even though there are some people out there that do this just for money get to a people that really care about others about this country about themselves about civil rights about not being controlled by our government a dollar sign isn’t what runs everybody I strive for change and I do not want to go to nobodies house and video them. I don’t audit homes or businesses. Now sometimes when when is out video on the police or even just scenery other people will show up in your video is sometimes they will be very upset but my intention is not to video them ever I am interested in videoing matters of public interest. I did not serve in the military I feel like I’m doing my part for this country right now and I will do it for the rest of my life I’m sure as long as my health will let me. And it’s not it’s about the videos it Hass to go past the videos a lot to work out dude isn’t even on video is public records just talking to other activist local activist it work on other things I might just what I worked o is public records just talking to other activist local activist it work on other things in our local communities it’s not all about police and government but the majority of what I do is. No one has to agree with what I do if you don’t like me or what I do that’s fine. I would like for people to understand that there are some people like myself and Lady Justice she don’t make money either as far as I know her channel is smaller than mine we do this out of our own money we spent our own money to go do this and rarely see any of it back in fact and then If we do get arrested like I did unfortunately didn’t the lawyer the lawyer has cost more than I could ever dream of making on YouTube some people probably make it that way I bet you there’s some that make a few thousand dollars a month but it’s not me money doesn’t drive me in fact I can live without it only thing I use money for his necessities I rarely just go out and buy things unless I need them when it’s not a turn on for me it doesn’t drive me the right thing does the truth does that’s why I do what I do I have a lead to do this until I feel the good Lord wants me to stop that’s when I start my activism but even then I will probably move it to something else because I’m gonna always want to try to help my fellow man that’s just me. I used text to talk to type this so there will be spelling mistakes for that I apologize but this is too long for me to take all right have a nice weekend .

S.SaulGood

I’m sorry I am trying to reply I’m not familiar with this site if you’re the person talking about move to another country or serve in the military and all that I want to keep this country from becoming like other countries I want us to hold onto the rights we have. And as far as this competition thing goes I am a activist I don’t make money doing this I am monitized that is very rare that I make $100 takes me about three months and for many years I was not monetized. Even if I didn’t make a lot of money doing this again it’s not my goal I would rather I wanna see everybody recording I wanna see everybody document the police and all public employees and the courses are duties. That’s one of the things I hope to accomplish this movement that’s one thing I have seen this movie accomplish so I won’t competition I would like for everybody to video every time they see an interaction and if they have the time I wish all citizens would pull over and video I sure do and I don’t care if they put them on YouTube the more exposure the better it Hass to go further than that and it does when is the local active is down here as soon West Palm Beach to try to get our building back open so everyone can get back in there (and she’s doing with her own money ) so all Citizens in visitors a West Palm Beach can have access to the public building that is paid for by public tax dollars not be kept away by policy. Has it ever occur to any of you that even though there are some people out there that do this just for money get to a people that really care about others about this country about themselves about civil rights about not being controlled by our government a dollar sign isn’t what runs everybody I strive for change and I do not want to go to nobodies house and video them. I don’t audit homes or businesses. Now sometimes when when is out video on the police or even just scenery other people will show up in your video is sometimes they will be very upset but my intention is not to video them ever I am interested in videoing matters of public interest. I did not serve in the military I feel like I’m doing my part for this country right now and I will do it for the rest of my life I’m sure as long as my health will let me. And it’s not it’s about the videos it Hass to go past the videos a lot to work out dude isn’t even on video is public records just talking to other activist local activist it work on other things I might just what I worked o is public records just talking to other activist local activist it work on other things in our local communities it’s not all about police and government but the majority of what I do is. No one has to agree with what I do if you don’t like me or what I do that’s fine. I would like for people to understand that there are some people like myself and Lady Justice she don’t make money either as far as I know her channel is smaller than mine we do this out of our own money we spent our own money to go do this and rarely see any of it back in fact and then If we do get arrested like I did unfortunately didn’t the lawyer the lawyer has cost more than I could ever dream of making on YouTube some people probably make it that way I bet you there’s some that make a few thousand dollars a month but it’s not me money doesn’t drive me in fact I can live without it only thing I use money for his necessities I rarely just go out and buy things unless I need them when it’s not a turn on for me it doesn’t drive me the right thing does the truth does that’s why I do what I do I have a lead to do this until I feel the good Lord wants me to stop that’s when I start my activism but even then I will probably move it to something else because I’m gonna always want to try to help my fellow man that’s just me. I used text to talk to type this so there will be spelling mistakes for that I apologize but this is too long for me to take all right have a nice weekend .
You're doing well!! I only wish more whose videos we watch and are critical of would follow your example, "man up", and do the same.

Stryker1126

Obviously you didn’t read what I posted.

Stryker1126

Let me sum it up for you. How does filming in public advance anything? Including harassing innocent people going about their daily lives? And if our government is so tyrannical I’ll ask have you been anywhere else? Say China, Afghanistan, or Egypt?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo