Tyrant Slayer Studios Frauditor Needs a Safe Space

American Amy

Lady justice of the press claims she isn’t a criminal nor is she a felon. I’m still trying to find information on her. I even messaged American Amy and asked her to relay my challenge to her. When she asked “What is you’re challenge?” I replied “ Show up on my street and film my house. Yes it’s legal. But it’s also legal for me to stand on the edge of my front lawn with my tactical gear and a loaded rifle” and yes we all know they’d say “You don’t need that weapon” I would motion to her. If you want it. Come and get it. But we all know that will not happen. Because it’s only a matter of time before those idiots will start showing up on private property and demand they “Audit their Holmes” and make sure they obey them. It may not happen. But who knows. And to be honest. If those jackwagons go on peoples houses and kick down the door and yell “This is a first amendment audit” those frauditors will start dropping like flies because of the bullets that would be fired at them from the home owners. Won’t happen. But it isn’t beyond the realm of possibility with them
I don’t remember emailing with you but it’s very possible I get a lot of emails me personally I don’t audit peoples homes or business is usually that’s not the place to Audit in my opinion.
And you are correct. It’s gonna head that direction. All in the name of transparency. And if you don’t agree with them, they’ll threaten lawsuits, leans on property, or charges of treason (yes that is not a thing yet but it could happen) or they’ll just send their buddies in Antifa after people. Now I threw in Antifa for a reason. Because let’s be realistic here. Antifa is made up of criminals, frauditors are mostly criminals. And how do we not know that they could possibly be in collusion with those dickweeds?, but again. We aren’t far off from frauditors doing possibly what I mentioned earlier
The hell if I’m ever going to happen somebody’s private property in there dwelling or on their property why would someone do that that’s a good way to get shot!

S.SaulGood

I don’t remember emailing with you but it’s very possible I get a lot of emails me personally I don’t audit peoples homes or business is usually that’s not the place to Audit in my opinion.

The hell if I’m ever going to happen somebody’s private property in there dwelling or on their property why would someone do that that’s a good way to get shot!
I haven't seen that yet either, aside from the instances where Long Island Audit, in a residential area, was taking video of a man in his driveway FROM THE VANTAGE POINT OF HIS NEIGHBORS PROPERTY. It was an early LIA video, and the man did tell Sean, who was seemingly not phased by this information and continued filming anyway.

And when SGV News First flung open a gate, walked through onto private property to retrieve his camera.

But bear this in mind, Amy. As the US population continues to grow, and more and more people look for a means to earn, the number of 1AAers will continue to increase proportionately.

It's happening already. I started watching and listening to Audit videos last Spring and it was relatively easy to keep track. NOW, it's getting more difficult. Every time I look there's 10 more!

Now I've got to believe that although there is a market for these type of videos, the CAP of potential consumers for these will near and be filled, leading to growing competition among auditers for the consumer pool's clicks and subs. It has to happen.

Put one gas station on one strip, and he gets all the action. Put two, the action is halved. Put one on every block, half again, and put two or three, or four on every block and if the number of vehicles doesn't increase proportionately, those gas stations are going to have to resort to gimmicks and promotions to beat their growing competition.

The gimmick in auditing, to garner more attention, will be more audacious audits. That means more cursing, more commotion, more chances, PRIVATE areas, RESTRICTED areas, to one-up, they will HAVE to push the envelope for increased attention over their competitors.

It's the next logical progression and it will occur. It has to. It's inevitable.

Stryker1126

Because their *advertiser censored* stupid enough to try.

American Amy

I don’t know anyone that would do something like that why would they? The whole purpose of the movement is to encourage citizens to learn the rights and to try to get the government especially police to uphold those rights when dealing with citizens. Hey but everybody’s different I can’t speak for anyone but myself the goal is to empower all of the people to know their rights against the corrupt government not against citizens I am not against police if they know how to not violate peoples rights and if they go after real criminals that commit real crimes I want good police that’s one reason I do what I do.

S.SaulGood

It will eventually boil down to NECESSITY trumping common sense. As the sheer number of hobos with cameras increases, stupid or not, they will have no choice but to push the envelope to compete with each other for subs.

Which WILL bring in more viewership that
I don’t know anyone that would do something like that why would they? The whole purpose of the movement is to encourage citizens to learn the rights and to try to get the government especially police to uphold those rights when dealing with citizens. Hey but everybody’s different I can’t speak for anyone but myself the goal is to empower all of the people to know their rights against the corrupt government not against citizens I am not against police if they know how to not violate peoples rights and if they go after real criminals that commit real crimes I want good police that’s one reason I do what I do.
Well put, but watch this video as though it was not you, but an outside observor

Blue Lies?

Listen to how INCENSED and triggered the person shooting this video seems upon seeing the blue line sticker! It's not even an American Flag with a blue line and the videographer is INCENSED!!

Now we can't see the one taking video, but one could easily imagine a reaction like THIS to go with the triggered attitude in the voice

Why is that? Why would that videographer hate a blue line on ANYTHING that the triggering by simply spotting it would generate it's own video and title about "Blue Lies"?

Did the video taker actually FEEL that strongly about it. Or was it acting for a certain cop-hating audience/market? Serious question.

Stryker1126

You wanna defend the constitution? Join the military. And I don’t rely on criminals and agitators to act all holier then thou to lecture anyone. And for the record, you should be glad you live here. And I’ll tell you why. Why don’t you get a passport and travel the world. See what actual tyranny looks like. I saw it in Bosnia after the Yugoslav wars when I was there as a soldier serving his country in the United States Army. Because I was on guard duty the day they dug up bodies from the Srebenica massacre at the hands of the Bosnian Serbs. Better yet why don’t you talk to my neighbor who was at Kabul airport when Afghanistan began to collapse. Families were trying to give their children to him and he couldn’t do it. Or visit China where they wipe out people of a different religion, or ask the Eastern Europeans who escaped communism to come here, or visit Hileah or Doral Florida and ask the Cubans and Venezuelans about why they escaped tyranny and came here. And what’s worse is fuckwits like you call us bootlickers, Nazis and fascists and murderers. And I’ve clocked people for saying that to my face. Men and woman are not exempt in my honest opinion because I am an equal opportunity offender. You like everyone else is worthless to me and that will not change. Now imagine what would happen if that *advertiser censored* lady justice mouthed off to me. You think I’d care about her gender?, and yes I would stand at the edge of my front lawn with a loaded rifle and I’d taunt you and her to try to take it and see what happens.
but we know that *advertiser censored* doesn’t have the guts for a real challenge. You wanna accept?, just ask. That’s real talk.

Stryker1126

It will eventually boil down to NECESSITY trumping common sense. As the sheer number of hobos with cameras increases, stupid or not, they will have no choice but to push the envelope to compete with each other for subs.

Well put, but watch this video as though it was not you, but an outside observor

Blue Lies?

Listen to how INCENSED and triggered the person shooting this video seems upon seeing the blue line sticker! It's not even an American Flag with a blue line and the videographer is INCENSED!!

Now we can't see the one taking video, but one could easily imagine a reaction like THIS to go with the triggered attitude in the voice

View attachment 1159

Why is that? Why would that videographer hate a blue line on ANYTHING that the triggering by simply spotting it would generate it's own video and title about "Blue Lies"?

Did the video taker actually FEEL that strongly about it. Or was it acting for a certain cop-hating audience/market? Serious question.
We all know the answer to her question

S.SaulGood

You wanna defend the constitution? Join the military. And I don’t rely on criminals and agitators to act all holier then thou to lecture anyone. And for the record, you should be glad you live here. And I’ll tell you why. Why don’t you get a passport and travel the world. See what actual tyranny looks like. I saw it in Bosnia after the Yugoslav wars when I was there as a soldier serving his country in the United States Army. Because I was on guard duty the day they dug up bodies from the Srebenica massacre at the hands of the Bosnian Serbs. Better yet why don’t you talk to my neighbor who was at Kabul airport when Afghanistan began to collapse. Families were trying to give their children to him and he couldn’t do it. Or visit China where they wipe out people of a different religion, or ask the Eastern Europeans who escaped communism to come here, or visit Hileah or Doral Florida and ask the Cubans and Venezuelans about why they escaped tyranny and came here. And what’s worse is fuckwits like you call us bootlickers, Nazis and fascists and murderers. And I’ve clocked people for saying that to my face. Men and woman are not exempt in my honest opinion because I am an equal opportunity offender. You like everyone else is worthless to me and that will not change. Now imagine what would happen if that *advertiser censored* lady justice mouthed off to me. You think I’d care about her gender?, and yes I would stand at the edge of my front lawn with a loaded rifle and I’d taunt you and her to try to take it and see what happens.
but we know that *advertiser censored* doesn’t have the guts for a real challenge. You wanna accept?, just ask. That’s real talk.
IMO, "Big Nick" is the worst of the worst when it comes to this type of hypocrisy.

Everyone who won't let him bend/break rules and allow him to do whatever the *advertiser censored* he please is a "tyrant". That's Nickolas Freeman's definition of a tyrant. And incredibly, unbelievably, he's a Veteran!! He actually did serve in the Navy.

Of course, everywhere he goes everyone in charge of anything is TOLD by Nick, "You know, I served for 6 years........" and then the guilt trip and hiding behind that service ensues, "......... and I SHOULD be able to....".

Then he goes on to explain how he OWNS the building and everything and everyone in it, everybody is his "servant". Another frauditor that takes the term "public servant" to extreme ends.

And ironic how all the frauditors are an endless fountain-spout of freedom of this and that, and yet, they deem anyone whose profession is in public service to be their *advertiser censored* SLAVE. "You're MY slave. I pay you. I own you."

So anyway, a MAN doesn't use his service to his nation as a WEAPON to excuse for bad behavior. To leverage and "hondle" extra favors for himself. The service should be it's own reward. Nobody who served should EXPECT unspecified things for it or their service and the reason behind it the service was *advertiser censored*.

Then, if that isn't bad enough, a black man approaches and Nck goes into, "Help a brother out, man", mode. Black cop approaches an Nick spouts his "I know YOU aren't going to hem me up, George Floyd, you know?". WTF?

Like Nick is a martyr? Nick is George Floyd? Or Nick shouldn't be held accountability for his abhorrently horrific behavior because he's black and after all, "George Floyd". Then 3 seconds later he calls the black cop a "dog". What *advertiser censored* hogwash.

Stryker1126

IMO, "Big Nick" is the worst of the worst when it comes to this type of hypocrisy.

Everyone who won't let him bend/break rules and allow him to do whatever the *advertiser censored* he please is a "tyrant". That's Nickolas Freeman's definition of a tyrant. And incredibly, unbelievably, he's a Veteran!! He actually did serve in the Navy.

Of course, everywhere he goes everyone in charge of anything is TOLD by Nick, "You know, I served for 6 years........" and then the guilt trip and hiding behind that service ensues, "......... and I SHOULD be able to....".

Then he goes on to explain how he OWNS the building and everything and everyone in it, everybody is his "servant". Another frauditor that takes the term "public servant" to extreme ends.

And ironic how all the frauditors are an endless fountain-spout of freedom of this and that, and yet, they deem anyone whose profession is in public service to be their *advertiser censored* SLAVE. "You're MY slave. I pay you. I own you."

So anyway, a MAN doesn't use his service to his nation as a WEAPON to excuse for bad behavior. To leverage and "hondle" extra favors for himself. The service should be it's own reward. Nobody who served should EXPECT unspecified things for it or their service and the reason behind it the service was *advertiser censored*.

Then, if that isn't bad enough, a black man approaches and Nck goes into, "Help a brother out, man", mode. Black cop approaches an Nick spouts his "I know YOU aren't going to hem me up, George Floyd, you know?". WTF?

Like Nick is a martyr? Nick is George Floyd? Or Nick shouldn't be held accountability for his abhorrently horrific behavior because he's black and after all, "George Floyd". Then 3 seconds later he calls the black cop a "dog". What *advertiser censored* hogwash.
Actually I was gonna say Floyd Wallace is the next George Floyd. He keeps acting the way he’s acting, he’ll get a free ticket to the morgue

S.SaulGood

Actually I was gonna say Floyd Wallace is the next George Floyd. He keeps acting the way he’s acting, he’ll get a free ticket to the morgue
I'm surprised that he hasn't already gone *advertiser censored* up on a slab. And they call police "tyrants"? Hands in the pockets, sudden moves, 3/4 concealed behind cars with his hand in the small of his back, just the fact that he HASN'T yet committed suicide by cop is a testimony to the patience and restraint of police in general who have EVERY REASON TO FEAR for their lives by his posturing and antics.

Stryker1126

I'm surprised that he hasn't already gone *advertiser censored* up on a slab. And they call police "tyrants"? Hands in the pockets, sudden moves, 3/4 concealed behind cars with his hand in the small of his back, just the fact that he HASN'T yet committed suicide by cop is a testimony to the patience and restraint of police in general who have EVERY REASON TO FEAR for their lives by his posturing and antics.
Exactly

S.SaulGood

And THIS is the VALUE that Earl and Pat place on Floyd's life, while THEY hide FROM A SAFE VANTAGE POINT and send Floyd out as their sacrificial, Kamikaze lamb. Who's worse? Floyd? or the 2 stooges that send FLOYD out as THEIR stooge, to be used, to bet his life for how much? An average of about 8 cents per view? THAT'S the evaluation these "defenders" of the Constitution put on it?

:(

Stryker1126

And THIS is the VALUE that Earl and Pat place on Floyd's life, while THEY hide FROM A SAFE VANTAGE POINT and send Floyd out as their sacrificial, Kamikaze lamb. Who's worse? Floyd? or the 2 stooges that send FLOYD out as THEIR stooge, to be used, to bet his life for how much? An average of about 8 cents per view? THAT'S the evaluation these "defenders" of the Constitution put on it?

:(
It’s more about clicks and views. But as far as I’m concerned. Floyd, Patty, Earl are the modern day three stooges.

S.SaulGood

Amy, Amy.... get in here. You're one of us now, what do you think of these three?

American Amy

Blue Lies?

View attachment 1159

Well this is gonna be long and he’s gonna have some spelling mistakes because I’m gonna do voice to text I feel that and yes I was insist and even if I was someone that made money on YouTube ( I am monetized but I rarrly make100.00 a month so I get about 1oo.oo ever three months. if you don’t make $100 they just keep it till the next month it usually takes me three months to get $100) I never started this week for money and that is not my goal as far as competition whoever mention that because I really don’t know how this site works I want there to be competition I will do the returns a competition this is not a business for me this is not a money maker this is my activism this is my calling this is what I’ve spent the last five years and will probably spend the rest my life doing will it be always be videoing no I don’t even think the video and can last anyway I need to go past the videos we need real changes a lot of the work I do it’s not even on camera a real activist deals with so much more than just videoing the police. Before that I never got anything back I spent a lot of money and time doing what I do ) I have put videos up that I know will not be monetized I have videoed for 2 1/2 years knowing that I was not monetized and probably figured I never would be I was mad because I was at my lawyers office and this guy and his *advertiser censored* wife are taking their dog to the vet while I am at a lawyers office dealing with my arrest where I did not break any laws 8 months earlier so yeah that day I was not in a good mood and I do have a problem with that line I have a problem with the way they treat us I want the police to act right I want them to follow the constitution I want good police. Now that few second video wouldn’t *advertiser censored* on YouTube. Never had a big channel I don’t see it there’s nothing up pull up there with intention to make a book it’s all about getting the word out getting people to learn the rice stand up for our rights before we turn into one of these other countries and if people don’t want to stay up for the rights that’s their choice but I’m a stand for mine and I wanna try to get everybody I cannot learners hope there’s somebody on my recorder one day recording I won’t competition I want everybody in the US they see somebody pulled over I want them to start a Record it! they have the time that’s what one of the goals I have but not all The blue line flag is the reason why so many people are killed that blue line is the reason why I went to jail that long is the reason my friend is dead that blue line and why did I call liars because my police report you can look at the video and see where they lied on the police report so yes that’s why I said blue lives that day and I’ll say it again you’re legally allowed to lie to yoThe blue line flag is the reason why so many people are killed that blue line is the reason why I went to jail that long is the reason my friend is dead that blue line and why did I call liars because my police report you can look at the video and see where they lied on the police report so yes that’s why I said blue lives that day and I’ll say it again . Sorry this is such a mess but this is too much to write.

American Amy

Amy, Amy.... get in here. You're one of us now, what do you think of these three?
Patrick is who everyone knows he is pay pal Patty I don’t think he was ever an activist. I used to years ago. and what about Selena and the baby? She’s probably better off without him to be honest, he’s very immature.

American Amy

Blue Lies?

View attachment 1159

I would want to know why that person felt that way. It would make me Want to see what that flag while I was bringing up such passion and the woman video and that’s what it would do to me it would make me start her channel and then I will see what she’s talking about and then I would go each other videos and then I’ll be on my right and then I start staying up to the police and I was then I would start always video and the police in all public servants in the course of their duties that’s exactly how it started with me but you see my fingers about four and deep they don’t mess with me for years they killed one of my good friends too but that’s not every cops fault I don’t even hate cops I just want him want to see what that flag while I was bringing up such passion and the woman video and that’s what it would do to me it would make me start her channel and then I will see what she’s talking about and then I would go each other videos and then I’ll be on my right and then I start staying up to the police and I was then I would start always very in the police in all public servants in the course of their duties that’s exactly how it started with me but you see my fingers about four and deep they do mess with me for years they killed one of my good friends too but that’s not every cops fault I don’t even hate cops I just want them to stop violating peoples rightsI want to stop killing people unless it’s a life or death situation and they have absolutely no choice I want my children and grandchildren to live in a world where they don’t have to fear the police the way I always have until now even now I’ll be home because I know the corrupt and I know the government can do anything to you they want to reality look how much money they have the following deletes the Satanist the gende I want to stop killing people and this is a life or death situation and they have absolutely no choice I want my children and grandchildren to live in a world where they don’t have to fear the police the way I always have until now even now I’ll be home because I know the corrupt and I know the government can do anything to you they want to reality look how much money they have. I also know this I am doing what I wanted to do and it’s a good Lord tells me to stop that is the day I will stop until then this will be my passion and if they close the Internet down tomorrow I will still strive to encourage everyone to video and to learn their rights. You know I’ve already told you I know there’s some fake people out here that do what I do but there’s some also some great I work with activist I don’t even use YouTube or social media know or especially not YouTube with I work with a lot of activists not just cops but is our communities in general. :)

American Amy

Blue Lies?

View attachment 1159

seriously yeah that was real I was at my lawyers office I seen that *advertiser censored* it pissed me off and made me mad because I’m at my lawyer’s office having fight a bogus case that I didn’t even do nothing wrong and he’s out there with his *advertiser censored* gang symbols no I don’t like that I want some good police know and if I seen this video I wanna know why this person feels this way and it would make me want to know more but that’s just me we’re all different

S.SaulGood

seriously yeah that was real I was at my lawyers office I seen that *advertiser censored* it pissed me off and made me mad because I’m at my lawyer’s office having fight a bogus case that I didn’t even do nothing wrong and he’s out there with his *advertiser censored* gang symbols no I don’t like that I want some good police know and if I seen this video I wanna know why this person feels this way and it would make me want to know more but that’s just me we’re all different
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on this, Amy. I did read it all, you took the time to share that, so I took the time to read and consider it!

Stryker1126

Funny how you didn’t reply to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo