Dr. Dave Hater / Troll channels

S.SaulGood

Truly disgusting.

They are convinced that Dr. Dave put ME up to whatever it is I post on here! As if the only reason why I post there is to deliver Dr. Dave's thoughts. A puppet, as Kenneth the Goat Herder puts it.

Then, when I point out the profane and COMBATIVE nature of their videos, the proliferation of 4 letter words within, as being violations of You Tube community standards thus INFRACTIONS that can terminate their video or eliminate their channel, they get their little panties twisted. MERELY FOR STATING FACTS.

Nowhere, did I EVER state, "Dr. Dave sent me". "Dr Dave would like for me to remind y'all", or any other such language that may remotely suggest to even a *advertiser censored* moron that MY WORDS did not originate within the confines of my own mind.

If these people don't want someone to point their finger and say, "Look at this profanity being directed here or there. Why THAT is a violation and should be reported", then don't post videos with "F this, F that, F you, yatta, yatta" in them. Then there will be nothing to JUSTIFIABLY report.

As always, with the contingents of the frauditing AND the anti-frauditing community, the blame for which they complain, lies right at their feet.

Here's a hint: If you don't want to run the risk of a video being reported, go lighter on the profanity and threats, and replace those many gaps that will be created in their absence with something intelligent, compelling, and possibly entertaining. You are a creator, right? Are you capable of creating? If so, then create. OR, you can keep attacking with 4 letter words and run the risk of violating YT community standards and being reported.

Of course, most frauditors and anti-frauditors have no respect for rules and even less respect for someone who points out the rules. That's understandable. Most have never served in a setting where rules apply, which is why they REALLY do what they do. Self-discipline and self-control are necessities for the ability to follow rules.

Sadly, that is the one common element woefully missing from the frauditors AND anti-frauditors who are VERY characteristically similar, which side of the fence they're standing on seemingly the only difference between the two.

Dr. Dave did NOT "put me up to a damned thing". He doesn't need to. Dr. Dave is a man that can stand on his own two feet. I'm not "doing his bidding".

I observe and report and the material for my reports comes directly from the sources of the topics for discussion.

hypocrite slayer

Lots of profanity too, so y'all know what to do.

BRIDGE THE DIVIDE:

IRISH DEMON:

https://www.youtube.com/c/IrishDemon

UNCLE ARTY'S BAR AND GRILL OF STUPIDITY (aptly named)

https://www.youtube.com/c/UncleArtysBarandGrillofStupidity

More coming. This is a good start.
I've been going over all this BS this weekend. SO. It's first amendment rights for a few. But, none for anyone that disagrees with Dr Dave? How pathetic are you? You're all about exercising YOUR first amendment rights. Rights for you none for others who disagree with Dr Dave or you. I seen some of your posts and replies on this forum. It's quite disgusting. Anything those other morons have said about Dr Dave is pale in comparasion to you. I take back going after another channel. This is disgusting. Considering we're all against frauditors. What are you trying to do get Dr Dave's channel taken down a 2nd time?

S.SaulGood

I've been going over all this BS this weekend. SO. It's first amendment rights for a few. But, none for anyone that disagrees with Dr Dave? How pathetic are you? You're all about exercising YOUR first amendment rights. Rights for you none for others who disagree with Dr Dave or you. I seen some of your posts and replies on this forum. It's quite disgusting. Anything those other morons have said about Dr Dave is pale in comparasion to you. I take back going after another channel. This is disgusting. Considering we're all against frauditors. What are you trying to do get Dr Dave's channel taken down a 2nd time?
15.2K subscribers. That's quite an impressive number for an anti-frauditor's channel. And as previously stated, Success has enemies. It irks some no end. There is a very fine line between the psyches and personas of MOST frauditors and anti-frauditors. That blurred fine line is what you're trying to see and understand.

S.SaulGood

Here's an idea of just how ridiculous these Irish Demon knights in shining armor are.

I'm on Doc's livestream and Doc mentions that someone sent a message about MY violating youtube's Terms of Service. They're blathering about something I wrote that I can be in "big trouble" for.

I remember everything I wrote, EVERYWHERE. ALWAYS. So I have no idea what Doc is telling me and I'm not about to divert my attention from Doc's channel chat to try to find out. So I said nothing about it, because I'd have no friggin' idea what I would be talking about.

Later, once I take a look and listen, J.L. Warren (Bridge the Divide) said something on HIS stream that I "kept silent about it", inferring that my silence on the subject was COWERING rather than exerting CONTROL; by not speaking on a subject that I didn't yet fully understand and in the meantime remaining mute.

I'm the type that likes to listen, absorb, analyze, rather than worry about what I'm going to say next to appear clever.

So I'm wondering, "How can I violate YT's TOS if I don't own a you tube account" (OR a facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., etc. account).

Their contention was that somehow, DOC violated HIS Terms of service because I took it upon MYSELF to post LINKS, copied and pasted from the address bars of THEIR YT Videos on this forum. As if somehow, in some mysterious way, DOC violated his Terms of Service. Crazy, right?

Doc is responsible for MY actions and words, right? Insane.

THIS is what we're dealing with here.

S.SaulGood

THE TRIGGERED LIMEY, still another Dr. Dave basher violating YouTube's Community Standards due to incessant profanity:

S.SaulGood

Another day, another Dr. Dave basher:

https://www.youtube.com/c/AMARVELGIRL/videos

Again, loads of profanity, infractions of community service, which seems to be the extent of what all these self-aggrandizing, faux-intellectual, semi-literate, quasi-intelligible half-wits can do.

The one slobbering over himself in the first Dr. Dave bash video sounds to me like he's a quarter of the way through a bottle of Wild Turkey.

A suggestion: Before hosting videos of cohorts making fun of someone's appearance, have the migrating teeth mitigated and the resulting ghost teeth from that east-west migration remedied. You know what they say about glass houses and throwing stones, right? .

Last edited:

Pistolknight

Another day, another Dr. Dave basher:

https://www.youtube.com/c/AMARVELGIRL/videos

Again, loads of profanity, infractions of community service, which seems to be the extent of what all these self-aggrandizing, faux-intellectual, semi-literate, quasi-intelligible half-wits can do.

The one slobbering over himself in the first Dr. Dave bash video sounds to me like he's a quarter of the way through a bottle of Wild Turkey.

A suggestion: Before hosting videos of cohorts making fun of someone's appearance, have the migrating teeth mitigated and the resulting ghost teeth from that east-west migration remedied. You know what they say about glass houses and throwing stones, right? .

Why can you say whatever you want about everyone else, but get so upset about people talking about Dave? Does free speech not apply when it upsets you?

TriggerTroll

From chats, re: Dr. Dave:

ATL Auditor: location is easy enough from the IP
thumper 88: I'll help you expose them

Grendel S Rage (Tones): he looks like a demented Santa clause

Deesine: bootlicking trolls aren't worth the effort, people who use terms like frauditor, they're sad folks obsessed with what they feel is hypocrisy, they focus on that rather than cop abuse

Tella Cline: Auditing the USA Glenn Cerio unedited. Dr Drunk doxed me

Saturdays Child: Not sure which makes my skin crawl more--his creepy voice or that thingies calls a beard.

Ginger LeBret: With his age shouldn’t he be above getting back to people

Re: Irish Demon

Ginger LeBret: Yeah he just wanted us to help keep the algorithms up I didn’t find him to be begging at all although I am going to go buy some merchandise after the first because I’ve been putting it off and he

Ginger LeBret: I can’t wait to go and buy some merchandise from him on the first I’ve been putting it off but I am planning to buy quite a bit

Ginger LeBret: I live in government housing so I can’t grow my own unfortunately

Ginger LeBret: Weed is legal here I just have to find a dispensary that carries it

Anthony Vazquez@Irish Demon: hey man i always got your back

Elmer Chudd: Can’t stand Dr. Weird Beard’s whiny weak voice

Elmer Chudd: Dr. Dave isn’t on our side. He’s basically worse than the
frauditors he rags on

Just a tiny portion of back stabbers, and two faced turncoats. The list of naughty children grows. Since they compared Dr. Dave to Santa Claus, when the list is completed, I'll forward it to Pedro Negro at the North Pole.

View attachment 1486
@saulgood... i have read a few forum threads and i have a question... are you shagging dr dave... if not why are you so moist for him? seriously i reckon if dave wanted you to give him some teabag action you would have both his plumbs in your mouth

ManuelKrazy

Website
t.me
Still ANOTHER Doctor Dave Hater channel. These malcontents with their tiny little axes to grind wouldn't exist without the good Doctor.

This one sounds to me like he's under the influence, IMO, no mistaking the slurred speech and hesitation from word to word. Hey Crazy Guggenheim, you can't slip a semi-stupor by me. Maybe straighten up and do better for yourself and everyone around you, what do you think? Are you able to utilize your time more productively than this, or is this the woeful extent of what you have to offer? :

And FYI, HERE IT IS. Sober up and get your facts straight. Right from the horse's *advertiser censored*: "KICKED OUT OF MY HOUSE". See it in the title?

THAT'S where Doctor Dave got the idea that Sean was kicked the *advertiser censored* out of his house. If you can concentrate for more than a nanosecond quite possibly you may be able to grasp that concept as firmly as you can grasp your *advertiser censored*.

Here it is again, in stereo, in case you have double vision:

ManuelKrazy

Website
t.me
Limey is a professional begger and grifter. Demon seems to be taking after him but dave is a clown.

S.SaulGood

@saulgood... i have read a few forum threads and i have a question... are you shagging dr dave... if not why are you so moist for him? seriously i reckon if dave wanted you to give him some teabag action you would have both his plumbs in your mouth
I've never met the man. But of course, another pig may share your opinions and think just as you do.

ManuelKrazy

Website
t.me
Dr Dave is an *advertiser censored* who deleted his video like a coward. Demon is a lazy guy too lazy to get his own house.

S.SaulGood

Why can you say whatever you want about everyone else, but get so upset about people talking about Dave? Does free speech not apply when it upsets you?
Free speech is fine. "Speaking freely" is what I do, why wouldn't I like it.

There are a lot of misconceptions. First, that I published a "hit list". Take down this and that channel. Reading comprehension may be the cause.

Bashing Dr. Dave is fine. Bashing me, more accurately, bashing me for my posts, is fine. My "list" was in a thread entitled, "Dr Dave's Haters /Trolls". It wasn't entitled "Take down these channels".

IN IT, I pointed out VIOLATIONS OF YOU TUBE COMMUNITY STANDARDS, things like, "F you, Dr. Dave. Eat S and Die, Dr. Dave", which ARE violations of community standards, are they not?

I inferred reporting them because of THAT. The profanity. The rule breaking. NOT because they were anti-Dr. Dave.

Listening to Demon's livestream, he STILL doesn't understand this, nor even seem CAPABLE of understanding this or other things he's MISREADING and MISINTERPRETING, all written in PLAIN ENGLISH.

Another thing Demon fails to understand, although stated many times, I speak on material culled RIGHT FROM THE SOURCE ITSELF.

JL Warren had his name AND Cook County, Tx. RIGHT IN ONE OF HIS VIDEOS. I'm DOXING him? REALLY? :D

S.SaulGood

So descriptive. You must be an expert. Good for you, embrace your feminine side. You're far more of a woman than I am, Gunga Din, I couldn't do it.

I've read the forum guidelines and nowhere do they state that pigs can't register and participate so:

Your top secret Delta name is "Porky".

Pistolknight

Yo
Free speech is fine. "Speaking freely" is what I do, why wouldn't I like it.

There are a lot of misconceptions. First, that I published a "hit list". Take down this and that channel. Reading comprehension may be the cause.

Bashing Dr. Dave is fine. Bashing me, more accurately, bashing me for my posts, is fine. My "list" was in a thread entitled, "Dr Dave's Haters /Trolls". It wasn't entitled "Take down these channels".

IN IT, I pointed out VIOLATIONS OF YOU TUBE COMMUNITY STANDARDS, things like, "F you, Dr. Dave. Eat S and Die, Dr. Dave", which ARE violations of community standards, are they not?

I inferred reporting them because of THAT. The profanity. The rule breaking. NOT because they were anti-Dr. Dave.

Listening to Demon's livestream, he STILL doesn't understand this, nor even seem CAPABLE of understanding this or other things he's MISREADING and MISINTERPRETING, all written in PLAIN ENGLISH.

Another thing Demon fails to understand, although stated many times, I speak on material culled RIGHT FROM THE SOURCE ITSELF.

JL Warren had his name AND Cook County, Tx. RIGHT IN ONE OF HIS VIDEOS. I'm DOXING him? REALLY? :D

You're actively encouraging people to report his videos. Swearing is unacceptable but the numerous attacks that Dave has started (AFTER him and demon discussed it during a livestream and apparently sorted out) are ok? The baseless accusations he's made against other people are ok? He even admitted on stream that he made the video about Demon because he was still salty over it - even though he started it.

Did you ask people to report Dr Dave's homophobic comments? Did you have a crack at Dave when he copyright striked other peoples videos for doing the same thing he does?

And since everyone is having a crack at demon for crowd funding, i saw a screenshot of a crowd fund that Dave had for surgery or something just the other day. (I'm currently trying to find it again, so I'll post a screenshot when i do)

So my question is: why can Dave do all of this and you find it acceptable, but anyone questioning him deserves to be punished?

S.SaulGood

Yo

You're actively encouraging people to report his videos. Swearing is unacceptable but the numerous attacks that Dave has started (AFTER him and demon discussed it during a livestream and apparently sorted out) are ok? The baseless accusations he's made against other people are ok? He even admitted on stream that he made the video about Demon because he was still salty over it - even though he started it.

Did you ask people to report Dr Dave's homophobic comments? Did you have a crack at Dave when he copyright striked other peoples videos for doing the same thing he does?

And since everyone is having a crack at demon for crowd funding, i saw a screenshot of a crowd fund that Dave had for surgery or something just the other day. (I'm currently trying to find it again, so I'll post a screenshot when i do)

So my question is: why can Dave do all of this and you find it acceptable, but anyone questioning him deserves to be punished?
Again, I'll repeat for the 4th time. Dr. Dave was INCIDENTAL. Have at em'. He's a big boy. He can take it, even though it's up to what? About a 12 to 1 score with the attack videos at this point?

I mentioned that these were Dr. Dave hate /troll videos, which of course, "F you, Dr. Dave, you old this and that", they most certainly are, let's not whitewash their content, but nowhere in that thread did I say, "Since these folks disagree with Dr. Dave, let's take them down".

I stated, "Lots of profanity" Which they have. Which is a "violation of community standards", which they do, so......... "You know what to do", if someone feels they do NOT play by the rules. Not take down the channel. Report that video for it's profane content. Again, RULES. Anti-frauditors are supposed to be a cut ABOVE frauditors, right? Omit the 4-letter words until YT states, "Go ahead and F-bomb away">

I thought anti-frauditors PLAY by the rules? And admonish frauditors for ignoring them? Why the hypocrisy when the TRUTH is pointed out?

S.SaulGood

Swearing is unacceptable
There it is Pistol. Stop right there. That, IN AND OF ITSELF, was the entire POINT of my statement, "Lots of profanity too, so you know what to do". Meaning, if it offends you OR if you feel that they SHOULD play by the rules... report the video. I said nothing about removing channels. What would that accomplish?

You want to make fun of Dr. Dave? Do it. Say, "Doesn't Methuselah want his beard back, he must be looking for it", or some such thing. Don't say, "F you Dr. Dave, you beard looks like S---, die you bas...".

Of course you COULD, if it wasn't against the rules and ONE of the reasons WHY it's against the rules is because the less age-restriction the better = $$$$, right? Plus... KIDS.

Pistolknight

Again, I'll repeat for the 4th time. Dr. Dave was INCIDENTAL. Have at em'. He's a big boy. He can take it, even though it's up to what? About a 12 to 1 score with the attack videos at this point?

I mentioned that these were Dr. Dave hate /troll videos, which of course, "F you, Dr. Dave, you old this and that", they most certainly are, let's not whitewash their content, but nowhere in that thread did I say, "Since these folks disagree with Dr. Dave, let's take them down".

I stated, "Lots of profanity" Which they have. Which is a "violation of community standards", which they do, so......... "You know what to do", if someone feels they do NOT play by the rules. Not take down the channel. Report that video for it's profane content. Again, RULES. Anti-frauditors are supposed to be a cut ABOVE frauditors, right? Omit the 4-letter words until YT states, "Go ahead and F-bomb away">

I thought anti-frauditors PLAY by the rules? And admonish frauditors for ignoring them? Why the hypocrisy when the TRUTH is pointed out?

Ok so what did you mean by "you know what to do" and why have you only included the channels who have spoken out against Dave? Where are all your threads about Auditors swearing?

S.SaulGood

Ok so what did you mean by "you know what to do" and why have you only included the channels who have spoken out against Dave? Where are all your threads about Auditors swearing?
WHERE? Go back in the thread library. I do more anti-frauditing than ALL of the anti-frauditors you KNOW of and love COMBINED. Have a look.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo