Dr. Dave Hater / Troll channels

Pistolknight

WHERE? Go back in the thread library. I do more anti-frauditing than ALL of the anti-frauditors you KNOW of and love COMBINED. Have a look.

I've gone through 3 pages of your threads, and i saw one post of yours asking people to copyright strike a video for music. What i asked was where are your threads talking about the auditors swearing? Show me a thread asking people to report an auditor for swearing, because i see plenty of videos from them full of profanity.

S.SaulGood

Saul is sucking Dave's dick so hard he hasn't come up for air in 2 weeks.
How do you know how far Dave's dick can extend, Porky?

And with all of the anti-frauditors trying to glom-onto Dave's dick as of late, who could even get NEAR it?

S.SaulGood

I've gone through 3 pages of your threads, and i saw one post of yours asking people to copyright strike a video for music. What i asked was where are your threads talking about the auditors swearing? Show me a thread asking people to report an auditor for swearing, because i see plenty of videos from them full of profanity.
Go through them all. It's there. You have the same access to the entire forum thread library that I do.

Pistolknight

Go through them all. It's there. You have the same access to the entire forum thread library that I do.
Ok, I'll go through all of your threads and report back. I'm at work so it might take me a while, but I'll respond eventually. Might be a few hours, if not longer.

S.SaulGood

Ok, I'll go through all of your threads and report back. I'm at work so it might take me a while, but I'll respond eventually. Might be a few hours, if not longer.
If you are ANTI-frauditor, you will enjoy them. Also, title of Demon's live stream tonight tonight was, "Dr Dave's Superfan is coming for us".

Incorrect on two levels. I'm not a superfan of anything other than what my profession entails. And if I was "coming for anyone" they wouldn't know about it and when the intended results took place, they wouldn't EVER have a clue as to WHY it happened and who was responsible for it.

And I'm not speaking about anything violent at all. Not in the physical sense. Anyone serious and sufficiently skilled in "coming for someone" doesn't trumpet their intentions. That would be stupid. They simply place their finger on a well planned row of dominoes, toppled the first one and let them all fall in their intended trajectory. No warning. No trumpet. No gloating. No clue as to what's coming. And they work ALONE.

And as stated in one of these threads, I RECOMMENDED Demon's channel along with Dave's, Familia's and Unclean's in a thread about 3 months ago. I have no ill will towards anyone in the community. My issue was unnecessary and uncalled for profanity. And the 12 on 1 dogpile. Bullies are a pet peeve of mine. 12 on 1 is bully odds. That's what the SGV gang does.

S.SaulGood

I feel compelled to point out how ill-advised it is for Demon to make fun of the unknown. Stupid, isn't he? Most bullies are.

Assess risk vs. reward FIRST. Then know what you're dealing with before taking shots at it. Demon might have an army, but he's never been to war.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Saul, you are such a superfan of Dave that his beard is full of your come
I think '*advertiser censored*' is the word you're looking for. You misspelled it here exactly the same way you did in the chat! You sure pulled a boner with that, Pig. Thank you for that tell.

Pistolknight

I feel compelled to point out how ill-advised it is for Demon to make fun of the unknown. Stupid, isn't he? Most bullies are.

Assess risk vs. reward FIRST. Then know what you're dealing with before taking shots at it. Demon might have an army, but he's never been to war.
Bro Dave literally started this all up again by making fun of the unknown. Everything he said about demon being "evicted from his home" was completely false. Dave started this originally back in January with his incorrect and unnecessary comments towards Tella Cline. Dave is much more of a bully than Demon. He insults anyone who disagrees with him, he's also made racist and transphobic comments in the past, and he copyright strikes anyone who uses even a second of his content. So how are you sitting there telling me Demon is the bully?

I'm gonna start going through your threads now.

Pistolknight

If you are ANTI-frauditor, you will enjoy them. Also, title of Demon's live stream tonight tonight was, "Dr Dave's Superfan is coming for us".

Incorrect on two levels. I'm not a superfan of anything other than what my profession entails. And if I was "coming for anyone" they wouldn't know about it and when the intended results took place, they wouldn't EVER have a clue as to WHY it happened and who was responsible for it.

And I'm not speaking about anything violent at all. Not in the physical sense. Anyone serious and sufficiently skilled in "coming for someone" doesn't trumpet their intentions. That would be stupid. They simply place their finger on a well planned row of dominoes, toppled the first one and let them all fall in their intended trajectory. No warning. No trumpet. No gloating. No clue as to what's coming. And they work ALONE.

And as stated in one of these threads, I RECOMMENDED Demon's channel along with Dave's, Familia's and Unclean's in a thread about 3 months ago. I have no ill will towards anyone in the community. My issue was unnecessary and uncalled for profanity. And the 12 on 1 dogpile. Bullies are a pet peeve of mine. 12 on 1 is bully odds. That's what the SGV gang does.
Ok I've started going through them, working from oldest to newest. You've posted about a guy smoking crack with his dog in the car, posted about 2 guys threatening to "put holes" in someone and doxxing local businesses, posted about American Amy (i think thats the name) making racist and false claims, and another thread talking about the disgusting foul mouth she has - and yet you didn't say anything about reporting any of that content. But Demon saying F Dave is too far? And both Dave and Skeptic have had all their videos demonitised for a few weeks now too, and I'm pretty sure it started before the latest volley from Dave. Hopefully thats not connected.

Going back to your threads.

Pistolknight

Ok, I've been through 3 pages of your threads and all comments within those threads. Been lots of comments that i absolutely agree with regarding frauditors and the like, including a significant focus on swearing, abusing people, threatening people etc - but i haven't seen any sort of comment about reporting them for it. So, I'm calling it there.

I personally think you simply don't like Demon, and that's ok.

What i have to point out is the hypocrisy of insulting him over crowd funding when Dave has done the same thing in the past. I'll post the receipts when i find them.

As for calling demon a bully, keep in mind that he and Dave talked everything out and came to an agreement, but by Dave's own admission, he was still salty over losing subs to the whole thing and saw his chance to take a shot at Demon. That says he wasn't truly over it. Not to mention his repeated attacks on Tella Cline after agreeing he shouldn't have done the copyright strike and took it down. Again, Dave reigniting the fire - twice.

The one common denominator in all the drama this year has been Dave.

We all have a common goal - to take down the auditors. So let's get back to that and stop all the petty attacks.

S.SaulGood

We all have a common goal - to take down the auditors. So let's get back to that and stop all the petty attacks.
That was the whole idea. Sadly, the anti-Dave videos, with even as many as there are now, are proliferating; growing in number every day. Entire channels being set up at the Demon's behest, their only purpose to cancel Doc and SCARE/THREATEN/BULLY his supporters. Meaning ANYONE WHO EVER CONTRIBUTED towards Doc, even including Megan, in an attempt to scare them off.

They don't even care about blatant, unsupported slander. Just accusations, no documentation. They're branding Doc's supporters as rapists, child molesters, Nazis, etc., etc, and even publishing pictures, names, addresses, places of employment, etc. of Doc's contributors. They'll say and do anything, true or not at this point to cancel Doc and anyone even remotely associated with Doc.

All at the Demon's behest.

So although I agree with you that getting back to basics would be best FOR ALL, IMO, what WAS a tempest in a teacup has progressed markedly beyond the point of no return and is fast approaching all out war, anything goes, by any means possible, every asset and option on the table.

Demon and his Demon Army are engaging in slanderous cancel culture. Not just for Doc but going after any and all of Doc's supporters. They want Doc's supporters to think twice about making a chat comment or donation, for fear of doxing, bullying, and cyber-stalking.

activist

I think '*advertiser censored*' is the word you're looking for. You misspelled it here exactly the same way you did in the chat! You sure pulled a boner with that, Pig. Thank you for that tell.

Nope - just avoiding the profanity filter.

S.SaulGood

Nope - just avoiding the profanity filter.
Nope. You identified yourself. You just don't realize it because you don't think it's possible. ANYTHING is possible on the web, deep web, or dark web. Whether above or below. Because you, Demon, and the rest of his army are unaware of the limitless potential, the right tools in the right hands, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

ANYONE can be identified on the net if they have posted ANYTHING ANYWHERE. And I don't mean the AREA. I mean the actual place that the computer is plugged into the net. Or from the handheld device it emanates from.

From there, it's easy to find the person that plugged it in AND ALL ELSE of their internet activity. Most IT people are even unaware of this.

People never think about being held accountable because they think they're anonymous, so they don't filter themselves. Bad judgement.

Act as if.

Act as it every word you say, every word you write is being recorded and easily accessed for review. Act as if., because "if" exists.

Art of War. KNOW your enemy.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Last edited:

activist

Nope. You identified yourself. You just don't realize it because you don't think it's possible. ANYTHING is possible on the web, deep web, or dark web. Whether above or below. Because you, Demon, and the rest of his army are unaware of the limitless potential, the right tools in the right hands, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

ANYONE can be identified on the net if they have posted ANYTHING ANYWHERE. And I don't mean the AREA. I mean the actual place that the computer is plugged into the net. Or from the handheld device it emanates from.

From there, it's easy to find the person that plugged it in AND ALL ELSE of their internet activity. Most IT people are even unaware of this.

People never think about being held accountable because they think they're anonymous, so they don't filter themselves. Bad judgement.

Act as if.

Act as it every word you say, every word you write is being recorded and easily accessed for review. Act as if., because "if" exists.

Art of War. KNOW your enemy.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
Oh please - get over yourself. Welcome to the internet , user agents and the web archive

S.SaulGood

Oh please - get over yourself. Welcome to the internet , user agents and the web archive
So aside from posts like this:

"Saul is sucking Dave's dick so hard he hasn't come up for air in 2 weeks."

"Saul, you are such a superfan of Dave that his beard is full of your come"

Insults, profanity, and being a mindless pig in general. Do you have another purpose? Or is that it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo