Dr. Dave Hater / Troll channels

S.SaulGood

Oh please - get over yourself. Welcome to the internet , user agents and the web archive
Welcoming me to the internet is like welcoming the Devil to Hell, idiot. You think WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much of YOURself. Your dress is on but your slip is showing. Everything you are writing here you have written, or said elsewhere. Think for a moment, if you are able to think.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Now there's no more talking about this feud. That part of it is over. Blab away...... to yourself. I'm done with you. DISMISSED>

activist

So aside from posts like this:

"Saul is sucking Dave's dick so hard he hasn't come up for air in 2 weeks."

"Saul, you are such a superfan of Dave that his beard is full of your come"

Insults, profanity, and being a mindless pig in general. Do you have another purpose? Or is that it?
I dont know Saul, you can't seem to stay on point. Is it about spelling mistakes, Art or War, Doxing (your comments aren't surprising coming from a Dave lover) . Are you due to run to Dave to tell him all the mean things things people been posting on the internet about you.

Unfortunately, Dave let slip some personal information about you in his livestream last week:

activist

Insults, profanity, and being a mindless pig in general. Do you have another purpose? Or is that it?
I dont know Saul, you can't seem to stay on point. Is it about spelling mistakes, Art or War, Doxing (your comments aren't surprising coming from a Dave lover) . Are you due to run to Dave to tell him all the mean things things people been posting on the internet about you.

Unfortunately, Dave let slip some personal information about you in his livestream last week:

activist

QUOTE="S.SaulGood, post: 12860, member: 1289"]

[/QUOTE]

Pistolknight

That was the whole idea. Sadly, the anti-Dave videos, with even as many as there are now, are proliferating; growing in number every day. Entire channels being set up at the Demon's behest, their only purpose to cancel Doc and SCARE/THREATEN/BULLY his supporters. Meaning ANYONE WHO EVER CONTRIBUTED towards Doc, even including Megan, in an attempt to scare them off.

They don't even care about blatant, unsupported slander. Just accusations, no documentation. They're branding Doc's supporters as rapists, child molesters, Nazis, etc., etc, and even publishing pictures, names, addresses, places of employment, etc. of Doc's contributors. They'll say and do anything, true or not at this point to cancel Doc and anyone even remotely associated with Doc.

All at the Demon's behest.

So although I agree with you that getting back to basics would be best FOR ALL, IMO, what WAS a tempest in a teacup has progressed markedly beyond the point of no return and is fast approaching all out war, anything goes, by any means possible, every asset and option on the table.

Demon and his Demon Army are engaging in slanderous cancel culture. Not just for Doc but going after any and all of Doc's supporters. They want Doc's supporters to think twice about making a chat comment or donation, for fear of doxing, bullying, and cyber-stalking.
Demon doesn't have any control over what his followers do. He hasn't requested for people to make fake accounts to Slander Dave either.

As i said previously, Dave has made false and slanderous comments about other channels too.

And keep in mind, Dave was the one who started all this childish crap.

TriggerTroll

Lol Saul is a one man Dr. Dave rent boy.... It would not surprise me is Saul was a pseudonym for Dr Dave himself...

lol...

Saul... looking at the forum posts, minus you this would be an ok place

TriggerTroll

Nope. You identified yourself. You just don't realize it because you don't think it's possible. ANYTHING is possible on the web, deep web, or dark web. Whether above or below. Because you, Demon, and the rest of his army are unaware of the limitless potential, the right tools in the right hands, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

ANYONE can be identified on the net if they have posted ANYTHING ANYWHERE. And I don't mean the AREA. I mean the actual place that the computer is plugged into the net. Or from the handheld device it emanates from.

From there, it's easy to find the person that plugged it in AND ALL ELSE of their internet activity. Most IT people are even unaware of this.

People never think about being held accountable because they think they're anonymous, so they don't filter themselves. Bad judgement.

Act as if.

Act as it every word you say, every word you write is being recorded and easily accessed for review. Act as if., because "if" exists.

Art of War. KNOW your enemy.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
Why are you so vengeful and hateful... seriously why would you make such a stupid irresponsible statement? how old are you? 12? boo hoo i will will find you and tell my mommy... Grow up

S.SaulGood

Why are you so vengeful and hateful... seriously why would you make such a stupid irresponsible statement? how old are you? 12? boo hoo i will will find you and tell my mommy... Grow up
That's not vengeance. That's transparency. That's accountability. And that's fair. Why shouldn't someone know who is commenting unfavorably about them? And who that person is.

If I cared about who said what and when, I would wish to know. Wouldn't you?

Now, are you able to discuss anything without nonsense like, "BooHoo" interjected. Are you able to utilize this forum as an adult might use it?

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Saul... looking at the forum posts, minus you this would be an ok place
That's actually a compliment. It SHOULDN'T he a hospitable place.............for FRAUDITORS, whom I tear to shreds.

But with recent developments under consideration, it may soon become even MORE inhospitable for ANTI-Frauditors than it EVER was for Frauditors.

TriggerTroll

That's actually a compliment. It SHOULDN'T he a hospitable place.............for FRAUDITORS, whom I tear to shreds.

But with recent developments under consideration, it may soon become even MORE inhospitable for ANTI-Frauditors than it EVER was for Frauditors.
The only Frauditor here is you rent boy

TriggerTroll

Welcoming me to the internet is like welcoming the Devil to Hell, idiot. You think WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much of YOURself. Your dress is on but your slip is showing. Everything you are writing here you have written, or said elsewhere. Think for a moment, if you are able to think.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Now there's no more talking about this feud. That part of it is over. Blab away...... to yourself. I'm done with you. DISMISSED>
Saul you are more like a baby who has spat his dummy... and is now yearning to like Dave's butt right in the crack

Snoogums

Another day, another Dr. Dave basher:

https://www.youtube.com/c/AMARVELGIRL/videos

Again, loads of profanity, infractions of community service, which seems to be the extent of what all these self-aggrandizing, faux-intellectual, semi-literate, quasi-intelligible half-wits can do.

The one slobbering over himself in the first Dr. Dave bash video sounds to me like he's a quarter of the way through a bottle of Wild Turkey.

A suggestion: Before hosting videos of cohorts making fun of someone's appearance, have the migrating teeth mitigated and the resulting ghost teeth from that east-west migration remedied. You know what they say about glass houses and throwing stones, right? .

The hangout stream you have posted in this message had nothing to do with either Dr. Dave or Irish Demon, may I ask why you chose to link this one specifically?

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

The hangout stream you have posted in this message had nothing to do with either Dr. Dave or Irish Demon, may I ask why you chose to like this one specifically?
You asked a reasonable question so I will address it.

I didn't "like" this video. I can't. I don't belong to youtube. OR ANY social media platforms. However, my text is self-explanatory. Talk here and other videos on this channel shaming people for their physical appearance, thus my pointing out that some among this crew should be the last ones to openly ridicule OTHERS about their appearance. Just an observation. I have nothing against these people.

Snoogums

Another day, another Dr. Dave basher:

https://www.youtube.com/c/AMARVELGIRL/videos

Again, loads of profanity, infractions of community service, which seems to be the extent of what all these self-aggrandizing, faux-intellectual, semi-literate, quasi-intelligible half-wits can do.

The one slobbering over himself in the first Dr. Dave bash video sounds to me like he's a quarter of the way through a bottle of Wild Turkey.

A suggestion: Before hosting videos of cohorts making fun of someone's appearance, have the migrating teeth mitigated and the resulting ghost teeth from that east-west migration remedied. You know what they say about glass houses and throwing stones, right? .

The hangout stream you have posted in this message had nothing to do with either Dr. Dave or Irish Demon, may I ask why you chose to like this one specifically?
You asked a reasonable question so I will address it.

I didn't "like" this video. I can't. I don't belong to youtube. OR ANY social media platforms. However, my text is self-explanatory. Talk here and other videos on this channel shaming people for their physical appearance, thus my pointing out that some among this crew should be the last ones to openly ridicule OTHERS about their appearance. Just an observation. I have nothing against these people.
sorry I corrected my error, it was meant to be "link" not "like" my bad. I watched that stream, and I don't recall any of the folks on there "ridiculing" anyone. Am I mistaken?

S.SaulGood

sorry I corrected my error, it was meant to be "link" not "like" my bad. I watched that stream, and I don't recall any of the folks on there "ridiculing" anyone. Am I mistaken?
Yes and no. The video of HERS that I refer to is the one about the Demon. Just look at her playlist (A Marvel Girl). First or second video, the one with the Demon, bordered by black portraiture.

In that video, she makes disparaging comments about the physical appearance of others. The video itself that I posted showing the 4 paneled stream, shows the person making those remarks.

Snoogums

Yes and no. The video of HERS that I refer to is the one about the Demon. Just look at her playlist (A Marvel Girl). First or second video, the one with the Demon, bordered by black portraiture.

In that video, she makes disparaging comments about the physical appearance of others. The video itself that I posted showing the 4 paneled stream, shows the person making those remarks.
Ok, bear with me here a minute please. If you don't "belong to youtube" how do you know what was said, by who, in any particular stream? I am just really curious, coz like I said, I watched that stream. The only "she" in that stream was Nicole, and I don't recall her saying anything bad about anyone? Help me out here

activist

Who is the she in that video? The only she in the video you linked you is Schrodinger Cat's wife . I'm not sure why you are dragging her and Schrodinger's producer into this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo