Dr. Dave Hater / Troll channels

S.SaulGood

@S.SaulGood Our good friend the activist is here to monitor the situation as he is currently comfortable in Mom's basement wearing only Vaseline, cowboy boots, Stetson hat and a smile. He is alternating between fapping to the drama here and his latest copy of gun's and ammo magazine while absolutely violating his rectums 4th amendment right with a 16 inch custom prostate checker.

My good man, you are an absolute loser and if you believe that you are an activist, STOP! Get a damn job, get off welfare and disability and stop leaching off a system that you supposedly despise because you were so wronged by your idiotic decisions. I pay more in taxes for your lazy "Activism" than your Mommy grosses a year.

Back off and know your place you simple piece of *advertiser censored*, your mother would have served the world better by swallowing, yet she too was an off spring of the very shallowest end of the genepool. Your belief that you are special or noteworthy is comical beyond explaining... #FearThisFez
View attachment 1863
I once had this God-hating
Hey sweet Brotato chip, or as you were referred to in jail as a "B" while you were holding another mans pocket... You want to be a troll and incel rage on my buddy and then went radio silent? We know full well that you are not busy with work. You call out the Fez and he is very happy to tell you that 1- Your attempting 1st amendment audits in middle school boys locker rooms is wrong. 2- Playing red rocket with your dog, while not illegal, is immoral and disturbing. 3- Your response at the local emergency rooms for small to mid size rodents that you "accidentally" slipped in the shower and they ended up in your rectum should absolutely be ended.

When you want to talk big smack to your betters while trying to jump and get our attention from the very lowest point of the Bell curve, it is really really sad. I would be even meaner if I did not feel that your only employment opportunity other than your activism is a 1 year training course to learn to sort colored glass. I also try to remember that you have suppressed rage for the 5 or 6 years that you licked a bitter tasting window on the short bus as they were using lemony pledge to clean it.

#FearMyFez
View attachment 1870
Have you actually listened to some of JL Warren's Bridge the Divide streams and dreams? It's worse than hogwash. It's like as if first you had to wash the hogs with it, and then drink it. I think he has about 100 subs after 100 years. The following including such "luminary intellects" as PhD Tony, who can barely string 2 words together without forgetting what the first word was.

And meanwhile, back at the ranch, Where is Doc? To REFUTE what I'm saying. Strange, right? Did he forget how to post here? After 350 posts and messages? Suddenly he can't post to say, "I'M LYING ABOUT ALL OF THIS"? There's a reason why he can't find his way here. Because I'm not lying. Doc is the coward and liar.
Doc CENSORED ME AND THEN LIED ABOUT IT TO HIS VIEWERS. Over and over. until he let it slip that he decided BEFORE the stream to censor me. So much for his bullS**T, "We have free speech here. I'm not going to censor anyone here" that he's always gargling with his beer. A liar, through and through AND a hypocrite.

Where is he to say otherwise? He's not here because it's all the truth.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

And I'm sending Doc EVERY POST I MAKE by forum messages. WHICH HE IS RECEIVING. His silence speaks volumes to his character. Just because he IS a character doesn't mean he HAS character. LIARS do not have character. LIARS are the basest form of life there is. A man who LIES has no honor and is less than a man.

Here I am, Doc? Your target. The target of your censorship, which was fine, and your lies to your followers about what you did, which was NOT fine.
Care to comment?

RaccoonMama

VIDEO FOR THOUGHT:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChn83q0D14RaRYGmXF1MbOg

When you give YouTube an enema THIS is the type of pure, unadulterated *advertiser censored* that floats to the top.

Hard to believe that an adult actually wasted his time "creating" this juvenile bologna.

Yet another internet "tough guy" spewing cyber-bullying lingo:

If you're as good with your fists as you think you are, I'd be happy to direct you to competitive bare knuckle boxing in your area. Just ask, child.

Enough already of these "world's toughest men" who talk a good fight.

"Why if Dr. Dave were in front of me, I'd...." What a bunch of nonsense coming from nothing but tough talking *advertiser censored* artists.

And who the hell woud have even SEEN this 20 sub youtube channel if Dr. Dave was not in his titles?

View attachment 1457
Jesus, you want to fight everyone don't you?

Joseph G

VIDEO FOR THOUGHT:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChn83q0D14RaRYGmXF1MbOg

When you give YouTube an enema THIS is the type of pure, unadulterated *advertiser censored* that floats to the top.

Hard to believe that an adult actually wasted his time "creating" this juvenile bologna.

Yet another internet "tough guy" spewing cyber-bullying lingo:

If you're as good with your fists as you think you are, I'd be happy to direct you to competitive bare knuckle boxing in your area. Just ask, child.

Enough already of these "world's toughest men" who talk a good fight.

"Why if Dr. Dave were in front of me, I'd...." What a bunch of nonsense coming from nothing but tough talking *advertiser censored* artists.

And who the hell woud have even SEEN this 20 sub youtube channel if Dr. Dave was not in his titles?

View attachment 1457
Be quiet you pole smoker. My channel is still up and we continue to put out Dr Dave diss videos. YOU are a B!TCH. Tell your mom I said thanks for last night.

Joseph G

Truly disgusting.

They are convinced that Dr. Dave put ME up to whatever it is I post on here! As if the only reason why I post there is to deliver Dr. Dave's thoughts. A puppet, as Kenneth the Goat Herder puts it.

Then, when I point out the profane and COMBATIVE nature of their videos, the proliferation of 4 letter words within, as being violations of You Tube community standards thus INFRACTIONS that can terminate their video or eliminate their channel, they get their little panties twisted. MERELY FOR STATING FACTS.

Nowhere, did I EVER state, "Dr. Dave sent me". "Dr Dave would like for me to remind y'all", or any other such language that may remotely suggest to even a *advertiser censored* moron that MY WORDS did not originate within the confines of my own mind.

If these people don't want someone to point their finger and say, "Look at this profanity being directed here or there. Why THAT is a violation and should be reported", then don't post videos with "F this, F that, F you, yatta, yatta" in them. Then there will be nothing to JUSTIFIABLY report.

As always, with the contingents of the frauditing AND the anti-frauditing community, the blame for which they complain, lies right at their feet.

Here's a hint: If you don't want to run the risk of a video being reported, go lighter on the profanity and threats, and replace those many gaps that will be created in their absence with something intelligent, compelling, and possibly entertaining. You are a creator, right? Are you capable of creating? If so, then create. OR, you can keep attacking with 4 letter words and run the risk of violating YT community standards and being reported.

Of course, most frauditors and anti-frauditors have no respect for rules and even less respect for someone who points out the rules. That's understandable. Most have never served in a setting where rules apply, which is why they REALLY do what they do. Self-discipline and self-control are necessities for the ability to follow rules.

Sadly, that is the one common element woefully missing from the frauditors AND anti-frauditors who are VERY characteristically similar, which side of the fence they're standing on seemingly the only difference between the two.

Dr. Dave did NOT "put me up to a damned thing". He doesn't need to. Dr. Dave is a man that can stand on his own two feet. I'm not "doing his bidding".

I observe and report and the material for my reports comes directly from the sources of the topics for discussion.
Shut up chump. Nobody cares what a tranny like you thinks. Yes you are playing with Dr Dave's D!ck. LOL

Dutch Phoenix

I once had this God-hating

Have you actually listened to some of JL Warren's Bridge the Divide streams and dreams? It's worse than hogwash. It's like as if first you had to wash the hogs with it, and then drink it. I think he has about 100 subs after 100 years. The following including such "luminary intellects" as PhD Tony, who can barely string 2 words together without forgetting what the first word was.

And meanwhile, back at the ranch, Where is Doc? To REFUTE what I'm saying. Strange, right? Did he forget how to post here? After 350 posts and messages? Suddenly he can't post to say, "I'M LYING ABOUT ALL OF THIS"? There's a reason why he can't find his way here. Because I'm not lying. Doc is the coward and liar.
Doc CENSORED ME AND THEN LIED ABOUT IT TO HIS VIEWERS. Over and over. until he let it slip that he decided BEFORE the stream to censor me. So much for his bullS**T, "We have free speech here. I'm not going to censor anyone here" that he's always gargling with his beer. A liar, through and through AND a hypocrite.

Where is he to say otherwise? He's not here because it's all the truth.
You’re a *advertiser censored* loser

RaccoonMama

Lots of profanity too, so y'all know what to do.

BRIDGE THE DIVIDE:

IRISH DEMON:

https://www.youtube.com/c/IrishDemon

UNCLE ARTY'S BAR AND GRILL OF STUPIDITY (aptly named)

https://www.youtube.com/c/UncleArtysBarandGrillofStupidity

More coming. This is a good start.
Saul, the guy who HIDES his ugly face ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of the time is Mr. Tough Guy?. Dave is your best bud again, huh Saul? Unfortunately, Dr. Dave can't handle his alcohol and let his real feelings (and guns) fly a week or two ago. You two deserve each other, but I can tell you one thing. All those thesauruses and dictionaries you wear in a fanny pack to sound "intelligent" will never actually help you sound smart. You are likely at minimum, as short in stature and definitely in smarts, as Lil Joey. Grow some balls and put yourself out there. You're no more important than the next guy EVEN if you think you are ALL your posts are narcissistic rants! You support a guy with Napoleon syndrome who threatened KIDS and to r*pe Megan. Any way you cut it, that's TRASH.

Dutch Phoenix

Demon's another half-wit, IMO. HE mocks ME because he doesn't know who Benedict Arnold nor Pedro Negro are. As if they don't exist and I wasn't invoking their names for a specific pertaining allusion that he couldn't possibly even begin to interpret nor understand..

Then he says, "Who talks like this?", again mocking me. Who talks like this? A well-educated, book smart and street savvy individual, a thing completely alien to him. Perhaps he should start listening to audio books on those drives to deliver Mrs. Demon, to work "long, hard hours", as he says, while he tends to his fish tank, quail, and washes an occasional dish in between pitiful E-begging sessions?

Too many words again? Let me know and I'll find a 6 year old child to explain it in his terms.
As an 87 year old virgin you have a really high opinion of yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo