Dr. Dave Hater / Troll channels

S.SaulGood

Who is the she in that video? The only she in the video you linked you is Schrodinger Cat's wife . I'm not sure why you are dragging her and Schrodinger's producer into this.
I'm not dragging anybody in. I'm pointing out how silly it is for anyone to make derogatory comments about ANYONE else, unless POSSIBLY, they themselves are blue-ribbon winners when it comes to appearances. And even then, it's wrong and if it can be hurtful, why do it.

There's so many other ways to bash someone without resorting to low blows just to follow the path of less resistance.

Instead of: "Look at how ugly this man is. How OLD. He'll be dead soon, Good riddance" and everybody laughs like morons at how "clever and charming that was", how about, ""Hey Rip Van Winkle, when did you wake up?; while you were in your coma you tied the record. "You and water are now the same age".

Say what you want to say, but if at least be clever or witty about it. Cause your crones laugh for a reason instead of simply in mindless accord at nothing humorous at all.

I thought it was a good example of that type of blatant looks-shaming hypocrisy REGARDLESS of who was doing the shaming, whether it be she or the Queen of Sheba. You missed the whole point if you think it was SPECIFICALLY about her. It wasn't.

Last edited:

activist

Yes and no. The video of HERS that I refer to is the one about the Demon. Just look at her playlist (A Marvel Girl). First or second video, the one with the Demon, bordered by black portraiture.

In that video, she makes disparaging comments about the physical appearance of others. The video itself that I posted showing the 4 paneled stream, shows the person making those remarks.
Its totally unclear which video of hers about demon in which she makes disparaging comments about others you are talking about. Its doesn't make sense. What the timestamp in the video you linked does she talk about Irish Demon?

S.SaulGood

Its totally unclear which video of hers about demon in which she makes disparaging comments about others you are talking about. Its doesn't make sense. What the timestamp in the video you linked does she talk about Irish Demon?
She didn't talk about the Demon. The insults were about Doc's appearance and not necessarily on THIS livestream. I used this image, this livestream merely to SHOW the appearance of the person making those disparaging remarks about SOMEONE ELSE'S appearance.

Now, I really don't want to have to find it again. Who really needs to sift through hours of meaningless banter to find it again. I didn't sift in the first place. I played a video, the comments were made, i thought, "Let's see what the person making these comments looks like since PHYSICAL APPEARANCE seems to be paramount in their opinion of someone and lo and behold, there is was: A Marvel Girl.

Honestly, just struck me as extremely hypocritical that someone with a set of choppers like THAT would be ridiculing someone for the appearance of his beard.

And this has FAR LESS to do with my being fond or not fond of Doc's beard, or of Doc in particular and EVERYTHING to do with my not being fond of hypocrites that are hyper-critical about the appearance of others when they themselves should be among the last 1% to be critical of ANYTHING to do with looks.

activist

So who is he She in that video about Irish Demon you are going on about? YO
Yes and no. The video of HERS that I refer to is the one about the Demon. Just look at her playlist (A Marvel Girl). First or second video, the one with the Demon, bordered by black portraiture.

In that video, she makes disparaging comments about the physical appearance of others. The video itself that I posted showing the 4 paneled stream, shows the person making those remarks.
Ok I see where you are confused Saul. Your lack of economy with words and propensity to go off topic is probably contributes to your confusion. There is no video of "HERS" about Irish Demon. I'm guessing you got the video of the hangout with Shrodinger Cat's wife conflated with the video from Hank the mirrored. Perhaps you just want to throw mud around about Irish Demom and hope some sticks on Nicole or A Marvel Girl. Its pretty low to throw mud at Nicole and AMG in regard to the issue between Irish Demon and Dr Dave.

S.SaulGood

Ok I see where you are confused Saul. Your lack of economy with words and propensity to go off topic is probably contributes to your confusion. There is no video of "HERS" about Irish Demon. I'm guessing you got the video of the hangout with Shrodinger Cat's wife conflated with the video from Hank the mirrored. Perhaps you just want to throw mud around about Irish Demom and hope some sticks on Nicole or A Marvel Girl. Its pretty low to throw mud at Nicole and AMG in regard to the issue between Irish Demon and Dr Dave.
First off, try to rid yourself of the notion that I'm an idiot, because I'm not one of your pseudo-intellectual crowd.

I'm not confused. You are. The comments were HERS. Although possibly NOT on that video I linked ONLY TO SHOW HER PHYSICAL APPEARANCE, but on another video. They were ALL chiming in on how irksome Doc's appearance was to them.

As I stated VERY CLEARLY, I showed her appearance because SHE was one of them mocking Doc's appearance. Who she is wasn't mentioned, was it? Simply "A MARVEL GIRL". The name Schrodinger (with a 'c) was never mentioned. Her name, other than the channel name, "A Marvel Girl" was never mentioned.

This is because WHO she is and WHO she was married to was incidental to the lesson cited.

When you yourself have OBVIOUS physical liabilities, then mocking the appearance of others is poor judgement.

Are you able to understand any of this or should I simplify it further. It's difficult for me to hold back, I have a huge, working vocabulary. It's from reading books, which based on what I've seen lately appear to be banned in some areas.

S.SaulGood

Demon's another half-wit, IMO. HE mocks ME because he doesn't know who Benedict Arnold nor Pedro Negro are. As if they don't exist and I wasn't invoking their names for a specific pertaining allusion that he couldn't possibly even begin to interpret nor understand..

Then he says, "Who talks like this?", again mocking me. Who talks like this? A well-educated, book smart and street savvy individual, a thing completely alien to him. Perhaps he should start listening to audio books on those drives to deliver Mrs. Demon, to work "long, hard hours", as he says, while he tends to his fish tank, quail, and washes an occasional dish in between pitiful E-begging sessions?

Too many words again? Let me know and I'll find a 6 year old child to explain it in his terms.

S.SaulGood

I dont know Saul, you can't seem to stay on point. Is it about spelling mistakes, Art or War, Doxing (your comments aren't surprising coming from a Dave lover) . Are you due to run to Dave to tell him all the mean things things people been posting on the internet about you.

Unfortunately, Dave let slip some personal information about you in his livestream last week:

Bro Dave literally started this all up again by making fun of the unknown. Everything he said about demon being "evicted from his home" was completely false. Dave started this originally back in January with his incorrect and unnecessary comments towards Tella Cline. Dave is much more of a bully than Demon. He insults anyone who disagrees with him, he's also made racist and transphobic comments in the past, and he copyright strikes anyone who uses even a second of his content. So how are you sitting there telling me Demon is the bully?

I'm gonna start going through your threads now.
Do you know of any HOMEOWNERS who has EVER been EVICTED from their home by a landlord or anyone else for that matter? Doesn't the Demon OWN a castle? He distinctly showed a castle and said, "Where's YOUR castle, Dr. Dave?". Wouldn't that imply he OWNED that caste? So who threw him the hell out of his castle? The ghost of King John?

S.SaulGood

Unfortunately, Dave let slip some personal information about you in his livestream last week:

Nice try, but Dave doesn't know much of ANYTHING about me to let slip. Nothing at all. Not even an email address.

S.SaulGood

So who is he She
The one with the rabbit teeth. Railing on Doc's appearance. And I don't care WHOSE appearance she makes fun of. When you look like Tom Carvel, it's probably best not to disparage the looks of others unless you don't mind seeming like an incredible hypocrite.

And how do you like my new avatar. Be green with envy. Who needs the Irish Demon. Now, I have my very own pint-sized Irish Demon! I'm working on mass producing them so everyone in his Demon Army can have one of their very own for the low low price of $29.95, perfect for storage in small confines. But wait, there's more.......... act now and I'll include a 2nd pint-sized demon free of charge, just pay an additional 19.95 for postage and handling.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Still ANOTHER Doctor Dave Hater channel. These malcontents with their tiny little axes to grind wouldn't exist without the good Doctor.

This one sounds to me like he's under the influence, IMO, no mistaking the slurred speech and hesitation from word to word. Hey Crazy Guggenheim, you can't slip a semi-stupor by me. Maybe straighten up and do better for yourself and everyone around you, what do you think? Are you able to utilize your time more productively than this, or is this the woeful extent of what you have to offer? :

This commentary was concerning the person narrating the video, and NOT the demon, in all honesty. He's the one who sounded like a sterno bum to me, IMO, not the Demon, truth be told. Can't help what I hear. You don't want to let someone think you're a drunk, then sober up before narrating video.

Prof Nik Volt

Another day, another Dr. Dave basher:

https://www.youtube.com/c/AMARVELGIRL/videos

Again, loads of profanity, infractions of community service, which seems to be the extent of what all these self-aggrandizing, faux-intellectual, semi-literate, quasi-intelligible half-wits can do.

The one slobbering over himself in the first Dr. Dave bash video sounds to me like he's a quarter of the way through a bottle of Wild Turkey.

A suggestion: Before hosting videos of cohorts making fun of someone's appearance, have the migrating teeth mitigated and the resulting ghost teeth from that east-west migration remedied. You know what they say about glass houses and throwing stones, right? .

Ragical is a Spiffy God!

Prof Nik Volt

Nope. You identified yourself. You just don't realize it because you don't think it's possible. ANYTHING is possible on the web, deep web, or dark web. Whether above or below. Because you, Demon, and the rest of his army are unaware of the limitless potential, the right tools in the right hands, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

ANYONE can be identified on the net if they have posted ANYTHING ANYWHERE. And I don't mean the AREA. I mean the actual place that the computer is plugged into the net. Or from the handheld device it emanates from.

From there, it's easy to find the person that plugged it in AND ALL ELSE of their internet activity. Most IT people are even unaware of this.

People never think about being held accountable because they think they're anonymous, so they don't filter themselves. Bad judgement.

Act as if.

Act as it every word you say, every word you write is being recorded and easily accessed for review. Act as if., because "if" exists.

Art of War. KNOW your enemy.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
Ha! Just this eve I was telling this quote to my students

S.SaulGood

Ha! Just this eve I was telling this quote to my students
And I didn't mean to make that sensitive little rosebud, Cleric of the couch cry. I just didn't want to hear his mumbo jumbo. he started in with that routine with ME. Getting ready to tell me all about why my life has never amounted to anything and never will because of my defeatist attitude. I cut off his rambling before he had a chance to go off on his usual routine. I said, "Listen, pal. What do you know about me. I'm actually a success..." and that's all the audience had to hear, "Saul is bragging", WHAT??????????????????

Cleric had just told someone that he should stand up for himself, here I stand up for myself and that's no good, WTF? It was a night when the patients were running the asylum. People that don't have the slightest clue about me want to lecture me all about what's wrong with my life!!! What happened during Covid, Nik? Did the collective IQ of the world drop 30% like the average male testosterone levels? Looking at Cleric, I can well believe that..

Last edited:

activist

And I didn't mean to make that sensitive little rosebud, Cleric of the couch cry. I just didn't want to hear his mumbo jumbo. he started in with that routine with ME. Getting ready to tell me all about why my life has never amounted to anything and never will because of my defeatist attitude. I cut off his rambling before he had a chance to go off on his usual routine. I said, "Listen, pal. What do you know about me. I'm actually a success..." and that's all the audience had to hear, "Saul is bragging", WHAT??????????????????

Cleric had just told someone that he should stand up for himself, here I stand up for myself and that's no good, WTF? It was a night when the patients were running the asylum. People that don't have the slightest clue about me want to lecture me all about what's wrong with my life!!! What happened during Covid, Nik? Did the collective IQ of the world drop 30% like the average male testosterone levels? Looking at Cleric, I can well believe that..
Saul, yet another display of your stunning lack of self awareness. You started this hot mess complaining about others making fun of people's appearances or complaining about ah-hominem attacks and developing a list of channels for Dave's followers to mass flag. Yet your posts are littered with the very same thing you complain about.

I fixed this sentence for you:
Cleric had just told someone that he should stand up for himself, here I stand up for myself Joseph Amico and that's no good, WTF? It was a night when the patients were running the asylum. People that don't have the slightest clue about me heard me defending Joey want to lecture me all about what's wrong with my life that!

S.SaulGood

Saul, yet another display of your stunning lack of self awareness. You started this hot mess complaining about others making fun of people's appearances or complaining about ah-hominem attacks and developing a list of channels for Dave's followers to mass flag. Yet your posts are littered with the very same thing you complain about.

I fixed this sentence for you:
Cleric had just told someone that he should stand up for himself, here I stand up for myself Joseph Amico and that's no good, WTF? It was a night when the patients were running the asylum. People that don't have the slightest clue about me heard me defending Joey want to lecture me all about what's wrong with my life that!
I forgot. Only YOU think you're intelligent. Show me where I agreed with Joey that Dr Dave was a pedo, chomo, Nazi, etc. Link and time stamp, pleaser. You really are even more stupid than you look, Tubby! I don't think Dr. Dave is any of THOSE things. But he is a liar, a coward, a censor, and a back-stabbing rat. This can be proven. And so are his whole crew.

Can you prove that God doesn't exist? If you CAN'T that makes YOU a liar too, among other things that I won't go into here. But I reserve the right to discuss those things with you at another time, Fat JL Warren.

And as usual, you know HALF of what was going on. Just like you know half of everything you THINK you're an expert on. And BTW, in your video, you said you were bi-sexual, but have you ever gotten even close enough to a woman to SMELL one? ROFL Keep dreaming, Chuckle-Bottom.

Last edited:

activist

Oh - I'm far from intelligent nor am I JL. Although perhap's I'm expert in all the stupid hypocrytical sh%t and Martin Scorcese movie widsom you dispense.

Mostly I'm here to watch your epic melt down. You're like a heap of tyres on fire that wont burn out.

S.SaulGood

Oh - I'm far from intelligent nor am I JL. Although perhap's I'm expert in all the stupid hypocrytical sh%t and Martin Scorcese movie widsom you dispense.

Mostly I'm here to watch your epic melt down. You're like a heap of tyres on fire that wont burn out.
MELT DOWN? Dream on, Tinkerbell. Ever get close enough to a woman to smell one, JL? And let me ask you, how patient do you think Texas Wolfman is going to be about allowing an OBVIOUS TROLL, a "fabulous" one at that, continue to sidetrack threads, off topic? Much longer, ya' think, rainbow "genius"?

You should spend your time more wisely. Maybe write a book about pillows, from a pillow-biters perspective? ROFL

It's Friday, JL. Why don't you wash the dried feces, seminal fluid and sphincter screw-gruel off of your whisk. Won't you be needing it again this evening, Chuckle-Bottom?

Last edited:

FearMyFez

@S.SaulGood Our good friend the activist is here to monitor the situation as he is currently comfortable in Mom's basement wearing only Vaseline, cowboy boots, Stetson hat and a smile. He is alternating between fapping to the drama here and his latest copy of gun's and ammo magazine while absolutely violating his rectums 4th amendment right with a 16 inch custom prostate checker.

My good man, you are an absolute loser and if you believe that you are an activist, STOP! Get a damn job, get off welfare and disability and stop leaching off a system that you supposedly despise because you were so wronged by your idiotic decisions. I pay more in taxes for your lazy "Activism" than your Mommy grosses a year.

Back off and know your place you simple piece of *advertiser censored*, your mother would have served the world better by swallowing, yet she too was an off spring of the very shallowest end of the genepool. Your belief that you are special or noteworthy is comical beyond explaining... #FearThisFez

FearMyFez

Hey sweet Brotato chip, or as you were referred to in jail as a "B" while you were holding another mans pocket... You want to be a troll and incel rage on my buddy and then went radio silent? We know full well that you are not busy with work. You call out the Fez and he is very happy to tell you that 1- Your attempting 1st amendment audits in middle school boys locker rooms is wrong. 2- Playing red rocket with your dog, while not illegal, is immoral and disturbing. 3- Your response at the local emergency rooms for small to mid size rodents that you "accidentally" slipped in the shower and they ended up in your rectum should absolutely be ended.

When you want to talk big smack to your betters while trying to jump and get our attention from the very lowest point of the Bell curve, it is really really sad. I would be even meaner if I did not feel that your only employment opportunity other than your activism is a 1 year training course to learn to sort colored glass. I also try to remember that you have suppressed rage for the 5 or 6 years that you licked a bitter tasting window on the short bus as they were using lemony pledge to clean it.

#FearMyFez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo