ATTENTION MARC J. STOUT of LONG ISLAND FRAUDIT : We'd sure love to have you on board!

S.SaulGood

S.SaulGood

MORE LIA themed threads:

Long Island Audit: Sean Paul Reyes and his endless Lawsuit Lotto

SEAN PAUL REYES LONG ISLAND AUDIT: HIS RACIST, ANTI-BLACK FOLLOWERS

Long Island Audit: SeanPaul Reyes: If YOU own all the Government Buildings

LONG ISLAND AUDIT: SEAN PAUL REYES "A *advertiser censored* STAIN ON THE AUDITING COMMUNITY"...

Long Island Audit: A peaceful apology to the police

FearMyFez

MORE LIA themed threads:

Long Island Audit: Sean Paul Reyes and his endless Lawsuit Lotto

SEAN PAUL REYES LONG ISLAND AUDIT: HIS RACIST, ANTI-BLACK FOLLOWERS

Long Island Audit: SeanPaul Reyes: If YOU own all the Government Buildings

LONG ISLAND AUDIT: SEAN PAUL REYES "A *advertiser censored* STAIN ON THE AUDITING COMMUNITY"...

Long Island Audit: A peaceful apology to the police

Send that info to the IRS, you know he does not pay quarterlies... #PayTheFez

S.SaulGood

Send that info to the IRS, you know he does not pay quarterlies... #PayTheFez
A source of constant amazement to me are people who are so supremely confident in their great intellect, and dismissive of others, that with their "superb" attitude fail to EVER consider:

"Gee, you know; He just might know a thing or two about a thing or two that I DON'T know. He may NOT be just another "fakir" like me, and UNLIKE me, he may possibly be the genuine article. Perhaps it would behoove me to tread lightly with this one and take him a little more seriously. Perhaps it would be unwise for me to rattle THIS one's cage".

Most without that realistically cognitive perception have no idea as to what those with sufficient knowledge, a profound level of talent for treachery, and the laser focus to aim those elements precisely WHERE and with whom they will energetically combine to cause the penultimate in damaging effect are truly capable of.

Mark L Stout is the genuine article. The real McCoy, IMO.

And if Sean still hasn't yet gotten the gist of that, eventually even he, as stubborn as he is, will come to that realization.

Last edited:

longislandfraudit

Website
www.youtube.com
A source of constant amazement to me are people who are so supremely confident in their great intellect, and dismissive of others, that with their "superb" attitude fail to EVER consider:

"Gee, you know; He just might know a thing or two about a thing or two that I DON'T know. He may NOT be just another "fakir" like me, and UNLIKE me, he may possibly be the genuine article. Perhaps it would behoove me to tread lightly with this one and take him a little more seriously. Perhaps it would be unwise for me to rattle THIS one's cage".

Most without that realistically cognitive perception have no idea as to what those with sufficient knowledge, a profound level of talent for treachery, and the laser focus to aim those elements precisely WHERE and with whom they will energetically combine to cause the penultimate in damaging effect are truly capable of.

Mark L Stout is the genuine article. The real McCoy, IMO.

And if Sean still hasn't yet gotten the gist of that, eventually even he, as stubborn as he is, will come to that realization.
I wonder if Sean knows what probable cause is yet, or is he going to try to expound upon the doctrine of reasonable suspicion for us next?

S.SaulGood

I wonder if Sean knows what probable cause is yet, or is he going to try to expound upon the doctrine of reasonable suspicion for us next?
GREAT that you're here!!

I had to put the coffee cup down while Sean was attempting to read your document aloud for his devoted LIA frauditees! I didn't want to laugh and choke on it like he did on most multi-syllable words.

And best of all. NOW, you're one of us. That's that, and cause for celebration! :)

longislandfraudit

Website
www.youtube.com
GREAT that you're here!!

I had to put the coffee cup down while Sean was attempting to read your document aloud for his devoted LIA frauditees! I didn't want to laugh and choke on it like he did on most multi-syllable words.

And best of all. NOW, you're one of us. That's that, and cause for celebration! :)

View attachment 1000
Lmfao! Hell yeah. Back to reality. That was one hell of a frauditor ride for me. Frauditors are so disillusioned that I had to quit and hang my hat up.

S.SaulGood

That was funny. The judge should have said, "Here, Mr. Reyes. If this is the way you're going to represent yourself, (handing him a noose) we can save time. You may as well wear this around your neck from here on in".

ChrisSanders1986

GREAT that you're here!!

GREAT that you're here!!

View attachment 1000
FB b/QUOTE]

HEY, Fellow BOOT-LICKERS, I just wanted to make sure I was at the right forum? This is the place where other fellow *advertiser censored*-LICKERS, oppps I meant to say BOOT-LICKERS go to clown those stupid people that try to stand up for their rights? NWA stands for *advertiser censored* with attitude, and they had the song *advertiser censored* THE POLICE... well we are BLA BOOT LICKERS with ATTITUDE and our song should be *advertiser censored* CITIZEN'S RIGHTS #BootLicker4Life
#FuckCitizensRights

ChrisSanders1986

HEY, Fellow BOOT-LICKERS, I just wanted to make sure I was at the right forum? This is the place where other fellow *advertiser censored*-LICKERS, oppps I meant to say BOOT-LICKERS go to clown those stupid people that try to stand up for their rights? NWA stands for *advertiser censored* with attitude, and they had the song *advertiser censored* THE POLICE... well we are BLA BOOT LICKERS with ATTITUDE and our song should be *advertiser censored* CITIZEN'S RIGHTS
Geez the nerve of some people thinking they have rights...
#BootLicker4Life
#CockSucker4Life oops, I meant to say,
#CopSucker4Life
So once again fellow BOOT-LICKERS like me I hope I'm at the right place, because 99%™of the time us BOOT-LICKERS are stuck up, because we have to be, it's quite obvious we're way better than anyone else in this world, and we are never wrong either, man I love being a dedicated *advertiser censored*-LICKER dammit, once again I meant to say *advertiser censored*-SUCKER... OHHH GEEZ I need to go to bed I actually meant BOOT-LICKER
GOOD NIGHT MY FELLOW D*CK-LICKERS OR BOOT-LICKER BUT NO DIFFERENCE RIGHT?

S.SaulGood

it's quite obvious we're way better than anyone else in this world, and we are never wrong either.
+1

With this one sentence here, you've effectively *encapsulated our very essence in a nutshell.

Must be a good feeling for you to have finally found Utopia and become a part of our morally and intellectually superior collective!

As the Good Doctor Dave would say, "Cheers to that"!

*encapsulated. See what you can learn here. Most never even SUSPECT that there are 5 syllable words OTHER than "incarcerated". Sucks to be them.

Coach K

You have fans here!

Inter-thread warp drive:

LONG ISLAND FRAUDIT VS LONG ISLAND AUDIT SEAN REYES via FAMILIA TV

Marc dropped another epic Long Island Fraudit video today!

S.SaulGood

Marc dropped another epic Long Island Fraudit video today!

Mark, speaking on Poster 7: "I'm not going to answer those questions right now because I'm not going to teach Reyes anything before it's too late for him, as I have plans for Reyes' Waterbury post office lawsuit should he file it",

and INSTANTLY, upon hearing that part of Mark's video, Sean's stomach lurched, almost doubling him over, intestines gurgling loudly enough to awaken the baby as he trudged with booted ankle for the Alka-Seltzer and a glass of water to drop them in.

Yogib37

You have fans here!

Inter-thread warp drive:

LONG ISLAND FRAUDIT VS LONG ISLAND AUDIT SEAN REYES via FAMILIA TV

No more like not knowing where the steps were and you continue to walk backwards and fell down the steps.. If you know notice the cops did not even leave the building and there was like a 7 feet from the top of the stairs and the entrance door. as you walked back you fell on your own. Now why did he take the video down and edit that part out and reupload it? hmm Because he knows he was not pushed. He is a baby, I sprang my ankle worst than that and did not need a walking boot. It was deep purple, my doctor was surprised it was not broken. So better get tot he Gym and get that baby fat off of you

S.SaulGood

No more like not knowing where the steps were and you continue to walk backwards and fell down the steps.. If you know notice the cops did not even leave the building and there was like a 7 feet from the top of the stairs and the entrance door. as you walked back you fell on your own. Now why did he take the video down and edit that part out and reupload it? hmm Because he knows he was not pushed. He is a baby, I sprang my ankle worst than that and did not need a walking boot. It was deep purple, my doctor was surprised it was not broken. So better get tot he Gym and get that baby fat off of you
Marc's video, He Lied. Judge Never Praised Reyes, a few posts above, should be forwarded to the Louisiana state attorney's office and ANY AND ALL JURISDICTIONS WHERE SEAN either attempts or mentions attempting TO FILE AN INJURY LAWSUIT.

Calling their attention specifically to the part where Marc's messages with Sean reveal Sean's mindset. A THOROUGHLY EXPLAINED strategy for executing deliberate-injury lawsuits in his own words, what better source?

S.SaulGood

The latest fantastic video from the Great One, Marc J. Stout:

I'd recommend a LOOSE fitting dress shirt with buttons to hide the post-pregnant like gut and bad case of gyno (man *advertiser censored* with estrogen-induced puffy nipples). Boy, is that the wrong kind of shirt to conceal that!

S.SaulGood

Love these members of the "press" use a cell phone to record their official "story".

What a POS. He said Liebarry.....
Actually, Lie-BERRY, like a fruit. He also says, "terlet" instead of toilet, "ruff" instead of roof, "eck-cet-ra" instead of et-cet-er-a, and other butt-clenching mispronunciations possibly learned in one of Glenn Cerio's 400 English level master classes.

FearMyFez

Actually, Lie-BERRY, like a fruit. He also says, "terlet" instead of toilet, "ruff" instead of roof, "eck-cet-ra" instead of et-cet-er-a, and other butt-clenching mispronunciations possibly learned in one of Glenn Cerio's 400 English level master classes.

View attachment 1522
Do you want to get the leg swept? #GodsCannotBeArrested ~GC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo